I have enjoyed speaking to hundreds of groups and organisations over the last twenty-five years.
Topics can range from:
- gardening and self-sufficiency
- adventure travel – high mountain trekking
- the joys of escape (running away from home)
- being an Australian living in a French village
- relationships and coping with life after the death of a partner
- walking the Camino in France
- writing from the heart (how to write a memoir)
My talks are always relaxed and informal – injected with plenty of humour and optimism.
Contact me on moc.l1594361589iamg@1594361589setir1594361589wydoo1594361589myram1594361589 or on my BookedOut page for more information.